Yes, my friend, you’re right
I cringe a lot
I cringe a lot at the things
that may not be cringeworthy for you
For you’re the rational man
and I am just a naive kid
You run by the principles
and I’m just a vagabond
A self-proclaimed blockhead am I
My idiocy got no limits
I cringe a lot
I cringe a lot at the things
that may not be cringeworthy for you
For you’re the rational man
and I am just a naive kid
You run by the principles
and I’m just a vagabond
A self-proclaimed blockhead am I
My idiocy got no limits
I find your beautiful ugly,
and your ugly is my diva
Your noise is my Beethoven
My nuisance is your music
Your doodle is my masterpiece
My art is your trash can
I live in utopia,
somewhere distant in a fairyland
You’re all here, all sane and wise
embracing harsh reality
and moving on everyday
and your ugly is my diva
Your noise is my Beethoven
My nuisance is your music
Your doodle is my masterpiece
My art is your trash can
I live in utopia,
somewhere distant in a fairyland
You’re all here, all sane and wise
embracing harsh reality
and moving on everyday
Your narcissist is my self actualized
My confidence is your pride
Your idealist is my rationalist
My gentleman is your imbecile
Oh, I’m done my friend, totally done
with the fakeness, all day long
You pray to the stones and effigy
I worship prostitutes
My god listens to my need
I doubt about yours
Yes, your temple is my brothel,
Your belief is my blindness
But still, oh you’re the real one
and I’m just so fake
My confidence is your pride
Your idealist is my rationalist
My gentleman is your imbecile
Oh, I’m done my friend, totally done
with the fakeness, all day long
You pray to the stones and effigy
I worship prostitutes
My god listens to my need
I doubt about yours
Yes, your temple is my brothel,
Your belief is my blindness
But still, oh you’re the real one
and I’m just so fake
I see bloodshed where
you all find humanity
Your preachers of peace
to me, are the cowards
who ran away from the battlefield
in the midst of a chaos
Yes, the logic you call, friend
sounds illogical to me
Cause your evolution is my regression
My development is your decadence
You strangle yourself with norms
I love breaking the rules
You build institution of lies
I love vandalizing them
brick by brick
erasing all the imprints,
clearing off the traces
Yes, we’re different, my friend
No need to be bewildered
Just breathe and embrace my truth and
I shall embrace yours
you all find humanity
Your preachers of peace
to me, are the cowards
who ran away from the battlefield
in the midst of a chaos
Yes, the logic you call, friend
sounds illogical to me
Cause your evolution is my regression
My development is your decadence
You strangle yourself with norms
I love breaking the rules
You build institution of lies
I love vandalizing them
brick by brick
erasing all the imprints,
clearing off the traces
Yes, we’re different, my friend
No need to be bewildered
Just breathe and embrace my truth and
I shall embrace yours
No comments:
Post a Comment